ISO 33000 Compliance
You should be benchmarking your IT Service Management (ITIL framework) processes against a recognised standard, that make them easily comparable for continual service improvement. Our ISO33000 assessment can do that for you.
- Are your IT Service Management processes aligned to the ITIL framework?
- Do you need to confirm that the delivery of your IT services is supported by processes that are well managed?
- Is the delivery of IT services required to align with organisational policy or strategy?
- Would you like to align your IT Service Management processes against a recognised standard?
- Do you require process assessment results that are consistent and comparable for benchmarking and Continual Service Improvement?
If you answer Yes to any of the above, then our ISO33000 assessment is for you
(Note: ISO3300 is the new standards name for ISO15504 Part 8).
Designed using our unique Software Mediated Process Assessment (SMPA) approach in conjunction with the University of Southern Queensland (USQ), we required
- Academic rigour
- Industry relevance
- Low labour intensity
The following are relevant evaluation comments following the original pilot assessments
Joint winners with University of Southern Queensland (USQ) of the iAWARDS in 2015 for Software Mediated Process Assessment (SMPA).
Delivers international standards-based process assessments in ITSM via the Cloud.